Make Infertility Diagnosis Kit for Determination of the Citric Acid Level in Seminal Plasma (Enzymatic Method)
The kit is used for quantitative detection of citric acid level in human seminal plasma specimens, in blood, body fluid, food and other types of specimens.
The citric acid in the seminal plasma is secreted by prostate, which serves to form the complexation of calcium ion, adjust the calcium concentrationin the seminal plasma, and affect the semen liquefaction process after ejaculation, as the lack of citric acid in the semen may cause the delay of seminal liquefaction. The level of citric acid in seminal plasma is bound up with the level of testosterone.
The level of citric acid in seminal plasma is a key indicator serving to determine the secretion of androgens and evaluate the prostate functions. The decrease of citric acid level in seminal plasma is an evidence for the damage of prostate secretion function. Also, the citric acid plays an important role in the sperm motility and activity of hyaluronidase.
- With better accuracy of test result than the method recommended by WHO. The recovery rate of 0.2mmol/L citric acid and of 1.6 mmol/L citric acid is 102.3, 100% respectively.
- With good sensitivity and stability of the test results. Convenient to handle.
- Operation in the microplate. Fast and easy-to-use.
- Available for automatic and semiautomatic tests, good for standardization of test.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- 40 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
- Deproteinized solution A 1 vial 14ml 1.8116% Zinc sulfate heptahydrate solution
- Deproteinized solution B 1 vial 5ml 0.4% Sodium hydroxide solution
- Coupling agent concentrate 1 vial 0.2ml 3.1436% Phenylhydrazin sulfate solution
- Coupling agent diluent 1 vial 10ml Purified water
- Enzyme solution 2 vials lyophilized powder 6U/ml Citrate lyase
- Buffer 1 vial 15ml Bis-Tris butter solution
- Citric acid standard solution 1 vial 2ml 6mmol/L citric acid
- Dissolving solution 1 vial 2ml Lyophilized powder 1.753% sodium chloride and 1% Glycine
- Microplate strip 20pcs 8 wells/strip
- Brown plastic vial 1 vial
Storage conditions and duration:
- The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2-8° C.
- The microplate strip should be stored at the room temperature.
- The dissolved coupling agent should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2-8℃.
- The dissolved enzyme solution should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2-8°C, or stored at -20°C after being subpackaged.
- The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2- 8° C, with a use life of one year. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 45 days at 2-8° C.
- The diluted coupling agent should be placed away from sunlight at 2-8° C, with a shelf life of 3 weeks.
- The diluted enzyme solution should be placed away from sunlight at 2-8° C, with a shelf life of 3 weeks, and separately store the reagents at -20° C,and the use life is the same as the kit.