Enzymatic Method Citric Acid Kit For Determination Citric Acid Level In Seminal Plasma
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kit per year|
|Specification:||40T/Kit||Test Method:||Enzymatic Method|
|Test Sample:||Semen Plasma||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months|
Enzymatic Method Citric Acid Kit,
Seminal Plasma Citric Acid Kit,
40T/Kit Citric Acid Kit
SemenAssay® Citric -Kit for Determination of the Citric Acid Level in Seminal Plasma (Enzymatic Method)
The kit is used for quantitative detection of citric acid level in human seminal plasma specimens, in blood, body fluid, food and other types of specimens.
- With better accuracy of test result than the method recommended by WHO. The recovery rate of 0.2mmol/L citric acid and of 1.6 mmol/L citric acid is 102.3, 100% respectively.
- With good sensitivity and stability of the test results. Convenient to handle.
- Operation in the microplate. Fast and easy-to-use.
- Available for automatic and semiautomatic tests, good for standardization of test.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- 40 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
The citric acid in the seminal plasma is secreted by prostate, which serves to form the complexation of calcium ion, adjust the calcium concentrationin the seminal plasma, and affect the semen liquefaction process after ejaculation, as the lack of citric acid in the semen may cause the delay of seminal liquefaction. The level of citric acid in seminal plasma is bound up with the level of testosterone.
The level of citric acid in seminal plasma is a key indicator serving to determine the secretion of androgens and evaluate the prostate functions. The decrease of citric acid level in seminal plasma is an evidence for the damage of prostate secretion function. Also, the citric acid plays an important role in the sperm motility and activity of hyaluronidase.