SpermFunc Male Fertility Test Kit For Determination IgG Antibody Coating Spermatozoa
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Name:||Male Fertility Home Test Kit||Package:||40T/Kit|
|Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
male fertility home test kit,
men's fertility test kit
SpermFunc® MAR IgG - Kit for Determination of IgG Antibody-coating of Spermatozoa (Mixed Anti-globulin Reaction)
The kit is used to screen the immunologic infertility.
- A method recommended by WHO is adopted in the kit.
- Comparing to the competitive products based on the immune method of erythrocytes carrier, the kit has more sensitive, better reproducible and a longer shelf life.
- The sensitivity of the kit is improved and is more suitable for clinical use.
- Positive quality control serum is contained in the kit to ensure the result quality.
- Stable with a shelf life up to 18 months.
- 40T/Kit, meet the need of batch testing.
Applications in clinic:
The antibodies existed on the sperm surface may decrease sperm motility, block the sperm’s passage into the cervical
mucus, as well as inhibit the sperm-oocyte binding, thus to cause the failure of fertilization. The antibody-coating of spermatozoa is considered as the typical and specific index of immunologic infertility. Once the result of MAR test is
abnormal, it would be probably diagnosed as immunologic infertility. However, this diagnosis shall be confirmed through
other tests (sperm-cervical mucus contact test, sperm-cervical mucus capillary tube test).