Sperm Maturity Male Fertility Test Kit Sperm Function ROS Assay Kit
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8 ℃|
|Specification:||20T / Kit||Usage:||Sperm Function|
Sperm Maturity Male Fertility Test Kit,
Sperm Function ROS Assay Kit,
Sperm Maturity ROS Assay Kit
Male Infertiloty Test Sperm Function Analysis Sperm Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Assay Kit (NBT Method)
The kit is used for quantitative detection of sperm reactive oxygen
species levels in adult males.
- In normal physiological condition, a balance exists between ROS generation and scavenging. Limited amounts of ROS is needed to regulate normal sperm function. ROStakes an important role in sperm capacitation, sperm-oocyte fusion and etc.
- If ROS production exceeds the body's purification ability, the ROS accumulation can lead to oxidative stress injury (such as peroxidation of lipids, sperm DNA and mitochondria damage, cellapoptosis), causing sperm function and vitality damage, thus negatively affect fertility.
- The detection substance of this kit is the activity of superoxide anion radical of sperm, rather than the product of oxidative stress injury(such as MDA or LPO)or the indirect substances involved in ROS metabolizing enzymes(such as SOD and GSH-Px,)so it can reflect the true level of ROS more intuitively.
- In good relevance with the results of chemiluminescence method
- No special instruments needed. Easy to operate. Batch automatic tests could be available with the helpof Chemwell BRED automatic chemical-Immune analyzer. It could be also manually operated by microplate reader (with 630-nm wavelength).
- Increased sperm DNA fragmentation
- Sperm dysmaturity
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Sperm fertilization dysfunction
- Evaluation of the sperm preparation effect
- 20 tests/kit
- Chemwell BRED automatic chemical-Immune analyzer,
- Automatic chemical-Immune analyzer,
- Microplate reader