Semen Sample Leukocytes Test Kit 40T/Kit For Male Reproductive Tract Infection Screening
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, CFDA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
Semen sample Leukocytes Test Kit,
Semen Leukocytes Test Kit 40T/Kit
Semen Test Semen Leukocytes Test Kit Peroxidase Staining Male Reproductive Tract Infection Screening
The kit is used for quantitative detection of leukocyte concentration in human semen specimen and screening the male reproductive tract infection.
It should be diagnosed as the Leuocytospermia if the number of leukocytes in semen is not less than 1×106/ml, with the evidence of the accessory sex gland infection of male genital tract, which may affect the semen quality. Whereas, if the number of leukocytes is less than 1×106/ml, the possibility of accessory sex gland infection cannot be ruled out.
- The only product contains the reagents of two components and it has less operation procedures than the competitive products. It is convenient for clinical use.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- The HRP control solution is used for quality control and guarantees precision of the results.
- 40 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
- CE approved
- Solution A 40 vials 36ml 0.9ml/vial
- Solution B 1 vial 2ml
- HRP control solution 1 vial 0.5ml
【Storage conditions and duration】
- Storage conditions: The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2~8° C.
- Duration: The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2~8° C, and can be used within a period of 12 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 45 days at 2~8 ℃.