Easy Use Male Fertility Test Kit / Male Infertility Diagnosis Kit For Seminal Plasma
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Specification:||40T/Kit||Test Sample:||Seminal Plasma|
|Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
Acid Phosphatase Male Fertility Test Kit,
p-NPP Method Male Fertility Test Kit,
Male Infertility Diagnosis Kit
Make Infertility Diagnosis Kit for Determination of the Acid Phosphatase Level in Seminal Plasma (p-NPP Method)
The kit is used for quantitative detection of acid phosphatase activity in human seminal plasma specimens, and the evaluation of secretory function of the prostate.
The acid phosphatase in seminal plasma is one of sensitivity indicators recommended by WHO for evaluating the secretory function of the prostate. The levels of acid phosphatase in human seminal plasma of patients with chronic prostatitis decreases, while, the levels in patients with hypertrophy of prostate or early malignant neoplasm of prostate increases.
- Withbetter specificity, sensitivity and stability of test results. Convenient to handle.
- Operation in the microplate. Fast and easy-to-use.
- Available for automatic and semiautomatic tests, good to make standardization of test.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- 40 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
- ACP preservative 1 vial 5ml 1.2% Sodium hydrogen sulfate monohydrate
- Specimen diluent 1 vial 80ml pH4.8±0.2,0.09mmol/L Citric acid - sodium hydroxide buffer
- Substrate (powder tablet) 2 tablets Dilute to 2.5ml/tablet 4 nitrophenyl phosphate , 5mg/tablet
- 4.5mmol/L standard solution (PNP) 1 vial 2ml 4.5mmol/L 4-Nitrophenol solution
- Stop solution 1 vial 20ml 0.4% Sodiun hydroxide
- Microplate strip 10 strips 8well/strip
- Spare vial (used for dissolving substrate) 1pc
Storage conditions and duration:
- The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2~8° C.
- The microplate shall be stored at the room temperature.
- The dissolved substrate shall be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2~8°C, or stored at -20° C after being subpackaged.
- The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2~8° C, with a use life of one year. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 45 days at 2~8℃.
- The diluted substrate shall be placed away from sun at 2~8° C, with a shelf life of 2 weeks, and separately store the reagents at -20° C, and the use life is same as the kit.