p-NPP Method ACP Kit For Determination Seminal Plasma Acid Phosphatase Level
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Specification:||40T/Kit||Test Sample:||Seminal Plasma|
|Shelf Life:||One Year||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
p-NPP Method ACP Kit,
Seminal Plasma ACP Kit
SemenAssay®ACP - Kit for Determination of the Acid Phosphatase Level in Seminal Plasma (p-NPP Method)
The kit is used for quantitative detection of acid phosphatase activity in human seminal plasma specimens, and the evaluation of secretory function of the prostate.
- Withbetter specificity, sensitivity and stability of test results. Convenient to handle.
- Operation in the microplate. Fast and easy-to-use.
- Available for automatic and semiautomatic tests, good to make standardization of test.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- 40 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
【Storage conditions and duration】
1. Storage conditions
- The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2~8° C.
- The microplate shall be stored at the room temperature.
- The dissolved substrate shall be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2~8°C, or stored at -20° C after being subpackaged.
- The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2~8° C, with a use life of one year. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 45 days at 2~8℃.
- The diluted substrate shall be placed away from sun at 2~8° C, with a shelf life of 2 weeks, and separately store the reagents at -20° C, and the use life is same as the kit.