SCD Sperm DNA Test Kit For Determination DNA Fragmentation Level In Spermatozoa
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, CFDA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
SCD Sperm DNA Test Kit,
40T/Kit Sperm DNA Test Kit,
CE Sperm DNA Fragmentation Kit
SpermFunc® DNAf -Kit for Determination of the DNA Fragmentation Level in Spermatozoa (Sperm Chromatin Dispersion Method)
It was reported that the rate of abortion caused by sperm DNA fragmentation was higher than other factors in the process of IVF or ICSI treatment.
Studies have shown that sperm DNA fragmentation may result from the aberrant assembly of chromosome and excessive production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) or pathological apoptosis. Fertilization by fragmented -DNA sperm may cause sterility, habitual abortion and lower pregnancy rate in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) treatment.
- Using the optimizational method, the results of testing are more specific, and have the distinct configuration of sperm tail, easy to identify.
- Various appliances outfitted in the kit, easy to operate.
- Quick operating within one hour, the result is observed under the ordinary microscope without any other special instrument, easy to apply in clinic.
- 40T/Kit. Economical price but more efficient than the competitive products in the market.
- Made by the special advanced technics, the reagents are stable and reliable with a shelf life of two years.
- The unique preservable technology for specimen makes it possible that the specimen stored for at least 15 days, which can reproduce results as the fresh one. It is great for testing in batch in clinic.
- CE approved
Indications for use of the SpermFunc® DNAf:
- With history of spontaneous abortion
- All males in infertility exceeded six month or one year
- Intended for IUI, IVF and ICSI
- Males of more than 40 years old
- The male smoker
- The drug addicts
- The patients in cancer therapy
- People exposed to noxious conditions
- The infection of genitourinary system
- Intended for varicocelectomy