Zinc Assay Kit / Zinc Test Kit For Determination Seminal Plasma Zinc Levels
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kit per year|
|Specification:||40T/Kit||Test Method:||5-Br-PAPS Method|
|Usage:||Male Infertility Diagnosis||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months|
semen test kit,
semen collection device
SemenAssay®Znic - Kit for Determination of the Zinc Levels in Seminal Plasma (5-Br-PAPS Method) Male Infertility Test
The kit is mainly used for quantitative detection of zinc concentration in human seminal plasma, in blood, body fluid, food and other types of specimens.
- It is the first one in the country that adopts the method recommended by WHO to produce the kit. It breaks the monopolization of Wako Company in the technology. BRED has become the second manufacturer using this technology in the world.
- With good specificity, sensitivity and stability of the test results.
- Operation in the microplate. Fast and easy-to-use.
- Available for automatic and semiautomatic tests, good for standardization of test.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- 40 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
- CE approved
Zinc is one of the functional evaluation indicators for prostate, which is associated with the antibacterial infection. The pathogenic microorganism infections may cause the male prostatitis, appeared as delayed liquefaction of semen and decrease of zinc level in seminal plasma. The production, maturation, activation and capacitation of sperm require the participation of zinc. The lack of zinc in seminal plasma may cause the decrease of sperm motility; the zinc level is correlated with the depolymerization function of nuclear chromatin; maintaining the normal zinc level in the semen would prevent the underlying damage to sperm of the male and female genital tracts; zinc is also one of metals contained in the superoxide dismutase (SOD), which can remove the free radical contained in the semen plasma, thereby inhabiting the lipid peroxidation of cell membrane and protecting the morphosis and functions of sperm against the damage.