96T/Kit Elastase Assay Kit For Determination Male Infertility Diagnosis
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Specification:||96T/Kit||Test Sample:||Seminal Plasma|
|Shelf Life:||18 Months||Storage Temperature:||2- 8℃|
fructose assay kit,
elastase assay kit
SemenAssay® Elastase - Kit for Determination of the PMN-Elastase Level in Seminal Plasma (Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay)
The kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay mainly used for quantitative detection of “elastase-α1-PI complex” concentration in human seminal plasma. It is also used to determine the concentration of such substance in serum specimens.
- The kit has good specificity of test result and it is the first kit to test the elastase-α1-PI complex in the country, according with the international standard.
- With single chromogenic agent and the rapid reaction(30min+30min+15min).
- The linear range is up to 0~3000ng/ml, available for many clinical tests.
- Stable with a shelf life of 2 years.
- 96T / Kit
- CE approved
【Storage conditions and period of validity】
1. Storage conditions
- The kit should be kept in dark and stored at the temperature of 2 ~ 8° C.
- The sealing film can be stored at the room temperature.
- The lyophilized powder of standards should be stored at the temperature of 2 ~ 8°C after redissolution, or stored at -20° C after being subpackaged (do not freeze- thaw repeatedly).
2. Period of validity:
- The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2 ~ 8° C, with a use life of 18 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 60 days at 2 ~ 8 ℃.
- The redissolved standards should be separately stored at -20° C, and its use life is the same as that of kit.