40 80 Sperm Washing Medium / Density Gradient Medium For Separating Motile Sperm
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kits|
|Packaging Details:||20ml / Kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Test Sample:||Semen||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
|Shelf Life:||18 Months||Usage:||Motile Sperm Separation|
density gradient medium,
sperm preparation media,
Sperm Washing Medium
40 80 Density Gradient Media for Separating Motile Sperm from Semen
(for ART) IVF Consumable
The media are designed to separate and prepare sperms for ART. Mainly used in preparation of sperm suspension of human intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization(IVF).
- Efficiently prevent from the generation of fragmentation in sperms during the preparation of sperms in vitro.
- Reduce the damage of ROS on sperm.
- Induce the ability of sperm acrosome reaction.
- Reduce the spontaneous acrosome reaction.
- Boost the ability of protein tyrosine phosphorylation of capacitated sperm.
- Slow down the harm on sperm mobility and morphology caused by the long-term stay of sperms in vitro.
- The products are of independent intellectual property rights.
- The first commercial product in China.