Kit For Determination Seminal Plasma PMN Elastase Level
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 7 working days|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Specification:||96T/Kit||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
|Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃||Test Sample:||Semen Plasma|
|Name:||Elastase Assay Kit|
anti mullerian hormone test kit,
elisa assay kit
Elastase - Kit for Determination of the PMN-Elastase Level in Seminal Plasma Male Infertility Diagnosis Kit
The kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay mainly used for quantitative detection of “elastase-α1-PI complex” concentration in human seminal plasma. It is also used to determine the concentration of such substance in serum specimens.
- The kit has good specificity of test result and it is the first kit to test the elastase-α1-PI complex in the country, according with the international standard.
- With single chromogenic agent and the rapid reaction(30min+30min+15min).
- The linear range is up to 0~3000ng/ml, available for many clinical tests.
- Stable with a shelf life of 2 years.
- 96T / Kit
- CE approved
As the study shows, the concentration of semen elastase has a good correlation with the leukocytes in the semen. When the leukocyte concentration in the semen is > 1×106/ml, the elastases level in seminal plasma is > 1000ng/ml. Whereas, when the leukocyte concentration in the semen is < 1×106/ml, it indicates that there’re abnormal elastases level in seminal plasma of many specimens. The elastase in seminal plasma is the sensitive diadynamic index of inapparent infection of genital tract.
Storage conditions and period of validity
1. Storage conditions
- The kit should be kept in dark and stored at the temperature of 2 ~ 8° C.
- The sealing film can be stored at the room temperature.
- The lyophilized powder of standards should be stored at the temperature of 2 ~ 8° C after redissolution, or stored at -20° C after being subpackaged (do not freeze- thaw repeatedly).
2. Period of validity:
- The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2 ~ 8° C, with a use life of 18 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 60 days at 2 ~ 8 ℃.
- The redissolved standards should be separately stored at -20° C, and its use life is the same as that of kit.