BRED-002 Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit SCD Method With Excellent Staining For Sperm
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, CFDA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kit|
|Packaging Details:||40 Tests/kit|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 working days.|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
Sperm DNA fragmentation test kit,
CFDA Sperm DNA fragmentation test kit,
SCD method Sperm DNA fragmentation kit
BRED-002 Sperm DNA fragmentation test kit (SCD method), with excellent staining for sperm
1. The assay is to provide medical evidence for the etiology of infertility, the prediction of assisted reproductive pregnancy outcome
2. The reagent kit has excellent staining for sperm, easy to identify the fragmented sperm. The head halo of non-fragmented sperm is
large, and the boundary between the head and halo is obvious.
3. Equipped with Specimen SCD preservation, fresh semen could be stored for up to half a month and tested in batch. Easy for
storage and transportation.
4. The required device is general microscope and 80℃ water bath. No special device is needed.
5. With wide range of users.
The testing principle of SpermFunc® DNAf is based on SCD method (Sperm Chromatin Dispersion Method), which evaluates
the levels of sperm DNA fragmentation by the size of the halo and (or) the presence or not. SpermFunc® DNAf can be helpful
in the pathogenesis analysis in infertility and natural abortion and the inactive development of embryo. It is of important clinical
significance in the selection of ART method and the forecast of pregnancy outcome to test sperm DNA fragmentation by
SpermFunc® DNAf .