Live Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit Flow Cytometry Acridine Orange SCSA Method
Detailed Product Description
||DFI, HDS, Vitality Rate
||Dual-laser Flow Cytometer
Live Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit,
DFI Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit,
SCSA sperm dna fragmentation kit
Live Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit (Flow Cytometry Acridine Orange SCSA Method)
- Detection of DNA fragmentation in live sperm is helpful to evaluate the effect of DFI factors on assisted reproductive outcomes.
- Compared with traditional DFI indicator, the DFI level of live sperm can more truly and accurately evaluate male fertility.
- The first commercial kit for DFI detection of live sperm in the world.
- The fluorescent agent adopts a special freeze-drying process, ensuring a long validity period and stable quality.
- Complete the test within 10 min. Easy and rapid to operate. With accurate and reliable result.
- The following five analysis results can be obtained in one test (covering the detection indicators of SCSA traditional methodology):
(1)Live sperm DFI,
(2) Live sperm HDS rate
(3) Sperm vitality rate
(4) (Live + dead ) sperm DFI
(5) (Live + dead) sperm HDS rate
Principle and reliability:
- To detect DFI by SCSA method, the sperm must go through acidic treatment, and all such sperm would die, as a result, the traditional method could not classify live sperm and further test live sperm DFI; the DFI of (live + dead) sperm have to be detected together.
- Test method of this product: prior to acidic treatment, mark the "dead" and "live" sperm with special fluorescent probes. Although sperm will die after acidic treatment, the "mark" of original life and death will not change; Combined with acridine orange staining, the classification and identification of DFI of live sperm and dead sperm can be realized.
- This product meets the technical specification of WHO Laboratory manual for the examination and processing of human semen(6th edition).