HA ICSI Hyaluronic Acid Sperm Selection Dish For ICSI Select Sperm
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs per year|
|Specification:||1pc/Kit||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
|Storage Temperature:||2- 8℃||Usage:||Sperm Selection For ICSI|
fructose assay kit,
elastase assay kit
HA-ICSI - Hyaluronic Acid - Sperm Selection Dish for ICSI Select Sperm for ICSI IVF
BreDevice® HA-ICSI, a sterile device with solid hyaluronic acid pre-coated in the center hole of the culture dish, is used for the selection and separation of sparing mature sperms.
The mature sperms, having capability of mobile and hyaluronic acid binding sites on the surface of sperm head, could bind with solid hyaluronic acid precoated in the center hole of the culture dish. However, the immature sperms could not bind with hyoluronic acid because such sperms don’t have hyaluronic acid binding sites on the surface of sperm head. Then the mature sperms could be selected for ICSI.
- The DNA of selective sperm would be more intact
- The morphology of selective sperm would be better.
- The chromatic abnormality of selective sperm would be reduced 4-6 times in rate.
- The immature neucleoprotein of selective sperms would be less. The volume of CK-B, HspA2 wouldbe remarkable higher.
- Combined with the kit for sperm-hyaluronic acid binding assay, pregnancy loss rate would be reduced significantly.
- Combined with the kit for sperm-hyaluronic acid binding assay, clinic pregnancy rate (CPR) would be improved greatly.