Hyaluronic Acid Sperm Selection Dish For ICSI IVF Reduce Pregnancy Loss Rate
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|3 - 5 working days
|T/T, Western Union
|10000 pcs per year
|Sperm Selection For ICSI
sperm washing medium,
sperm function kit
Hyaluronic Acid - Sperm Selection Dish for ICSI Select Sperm for ICSI IVF Reduce Pregnancy Loss Rate
BreDevice® HA-ICSI, a sterile device with solid hyaluronic acid pre-coated in the center hole of the culture dish, is used for the selection and separation of sparing mature sperms.
It’s used to select mature and superior sperms for ICSI. It is safe and noninvasive. Have more advantages in technology than traditional PVP method.
- The DNA of selective sperm would be more intact
- The morphology of selective sperm would be better.
- The chromatic abnormality of selective sperm would be reduced 4-6 times in rate.
- The immature neucleoprotein of selective sperms would be less. The volume of CK-B, HspA2 wouldbe remarkable higher.
- Combined with the kit for sperm-hyaluronic acid binding assay, pregnancy loss rate would be reduced significantly.
- Combined with the kit for sperm-hyaluronic acid binding assay, clinic pregnancy rate (CPR) would be improved greatly.
The treatment outcome would be improved greatly after adopting the selective sperm for ICSI. Detailed statistical data is as follows.