Adult Males ROS Assay Kit Sperm Reactive Oxygen Species Assay Kit NBT Method
Detailed Product Description
||2 - 8 ℃
||20T / Kit
Adult Males ROS Assay Kit,
NBT Method ROS Assay Kit,
Sperm Reactive Oxygen Species Assay Kit
Sperm Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Assay Kit (NBT Method)
Male Infertility Diagnosis
The kit is used for detection of sperm reactive oxygen species levels in adult males.
- In normal physiological condition, a balance exists between ROS generation and scavenging. Limited amounts of ROS is needed to regulate normal sperm function. ROStakes an important role in sperm capacitation, sperm-oocyte fusion and etc.
- If ROS production exceeds the body's purification ability, the ROS accumulation can lead to oxidative stress injury (such as peroxidation of lipids, sperm DNA and mitochondria damage, cellapoptosis), causing sperm function and vitality damage, thus negatively affect fertility.
- The detection substance of this kit is the activity of superoxide anion radical of sperm, rather than the product of oxidative stress injury(such as MDA or LPO)or the indirect substances involved in ROS metabolizing enzymes(such as SOD and GSH-Px,)so it can reflect the true level of ROS more intuitively.
- In good relevance with the results of chemiluminescence method
- No special instruments needed. Easy to operate.
- Increased sperm DNA fragmentation
- Sperm dysmaturity
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Sperm fertilization dysfunction
- Evaluation of the sperm preparation effect
- RJ Aitken,KT Jones,SA Robertson. Reactive oxygen species and sperm function—in sickness and in health.Journal of Andrology. 2012 , 33 (6) :1096–1106
- A Noblanc , A Kocer , E Chabory, P Vernet , F Saez. Glutathione Peroxidases at Work on Epididymal Spermatozoa: An Example of the Dual Effect of Reactive Oxygen Species on Mammalian Male Fertilizing Ability.Journal of Andrology. 2011,32(6) :641-650
- Shi Ming-hua, Li Mu-jun. Research progress on reactive oxygen species and male infertility. Chinese Journal of New Clinical Medicine.2013, 6 (5):487-491.
- Damage of Reactive Oxygen Species on sperm DNA structure and the test of ROS. Chinese Medical Hearald.Wang Na, 2009,612:5-6.
- Shi Ming-hua, Li Mu-jun. Research progress on reactive oxygen species and male infertility. China Journal of New Clinical Medicine.2013,605:487-491.