BRED-015 Sperm Morphology Staining Kit Diff Quik Rapid Staining Method
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, CFDA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days.|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Product Name:||Sperm Morphology Staining Kit (Diff-quik Rapid Staining Method)|
evaluation Sperm morphology staining kit,
Diff quik Sperm morphology staining kit,
Sperm morphology Diff Quik Stain Kit
1. To evaluate the morphological characteristics of human sperm;
2. The normal reference value recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO): normal sperm >4%.
Principles of test:
1. Oxaanthracene in the dye solution is an acid dye and thioazabenzene is an alkaline dye. The two dyes can
make sperm show different colors after selective adsorption with sperm protein;
2. The basic proteins in sperm cytoplasm were peach red in combination with oxaanthracene; The acid protein
is fuchsia in combination with thioazabenzene.
- No special equipment is required and it is suitable for laboratories at all levels;
- Equipped with special dyeing cylinder, easy and fast operation;
- The method recommended by who was adopted, and the test results were accurate;
- Results it was easy to read and completed within 5 minutes. The results were observed under the naked eye microscope.
Results: the acrosomal region of spermatozoa was light purple, the non acrosomal region was dark purple, and the tail was light red.