Batch Testing Men'S Fertility Test Kit For Determination Seminal Plasma Zinc Levels
Detailed Product Description
||2 - 8℃
men's fertility test kit,
sperm motility test kit
Kit for Determination of the Zinc Levels in Seminal Plasma Male Infertility Diagnosis (5-Br-PAPS Method)
The kit is mainly used for quantitative detection of zinc concentration in human seminal plasma, in blood, body fluid, food and other types of specimens.
- It is the first one in the country that adopts the method recommended by WHO to produce the kit. It breaks the monopolization of Wako Company in the technology. BRED has become the second manufacturer using this technology in the world.
- With good specificity, sensitivity and stability of the test results.
- Operation in the microplate. Fast and easy-to-use.
- Available for automatic and semiautomatic tests, good for standardization of test.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- 40 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
- CE approved
- Color reagent A 1 vial 12ml Carbonate Buffer solution with 0.3mg/L 5-Br-PAPS
- Color reagent B 1 vial 3ml 2% Thiourea and 0.4% Sodium fluoride
- Zinc standard solution 1 vial 4ml 100μmol/L Zinc Oxide
- Specimen diluent 1 vial 25ml Purified water
- Microplate strip 20 pcs 8 wells/strip
- Brown plastic vial 1 vial
Storage conditions and duration:
- The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2-8° C.
- The microplate strip can be stored at the room temperature.
- The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2 - 8° C, with a use life of one year. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 45 days at 2~8 ℃.
- The prepared reaction solution can be used for 2 days when stored at room temperature, and can beused for a week when being stored at 2-8° C.