BRED Sperm Maturity Kit / Male Infertility Test Kit Induced Acrosome Reaction By Calcium
Detailed Product Description
||Induced Acrosome Reaction By Calcium
||2 - 8℃
ros assay kit,
male infertility test kit
Sperm Maturity Male Infertility Determination of Induced Acrosome Reaction by Calcium Ionophore A23187 Sperm Function
The test result can provide the evidence for analysis of infertile pathogeny and selection of the treatment in ART.
SpermFunc®ARIC test results:
A. Sperm without acrosome reaction
B. Sperm with acrosome reaction
- Designed according to the method recommended by WHO
- The revolutionary design and the first product for determination of induced acrosome reaction by calcium ionophore A23187 in the world.
- Provide more guarantees in accuracy and repeatability of testing results.
- Using the sensitive and specific method of testing according to WHO criteria.
- All the testing technique is proved by a systemic study.
- All the components of this kit are under control of the strict quality.
- The configuration of the zone in sperm acrosome after induction is typical and distinct easy to be observed.
- The background of fluorescence is clear and the intensity of fluorescence is high and stable for at least 15 days.
- The operation of the SpermFunc® ARIC is more humanized.
- Without long reaction time and high-intensity testing work in the previous method. Easy to use.
- CE approved
Storage conditions and duration:
1. Storage Conditions
- Special tissue slides, long slide covers and slide barrels can be stored at room temperature.
- Once the sperm wash medium A and sperm culture medium are unsealed, they should be divided into small packages for use and stored at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing again and again.
- Other reagents are stored at 2~8 °C in the dark place.
2. Period of validity
- The kit is stored at 2~8 °C for one year.
- The diluted sperm wash medium B are available at 2~8 °C for 2~3 weeks.
- The reagents sub-packaged are stored at -20 °C and their period of validity are the same with the kit.
- Applicable instrument for this kit: Fluorescence microscope