Blood Cell Morphology Test Pre Stained Slides
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8 ℃|
density gradient medium,
sperm preparation media
Sperm or Blood Cell Morphology Test Pre-Stained Slides for Male Infertility Diagnosis (One-Step Violet-Staining Method)
The kit is mainly used to stain human sperm or blood cell and valuate the characteristics of the sperm or blood cells morphology.
- Pre-stained glass slide 2 boxes 10 pieces /box 2 wells/piece
- Coverslip 50 pieces
- Stationary liquid(21 times concentrated) 25ml 1 bottle
- Slide barrel 1 bucket 5 pieces /bucket
- Material for reagent: methanol, ethanol, diethylamino-benzo(a)phenoxazin, phenothiazin-5-ium chloride.
Preservation conditions and duration:
- Perservation conditions: The kit should be kept out of moisture and stored at the temperature of 2-8° C.
- Period of validity: The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2-8° C, and can be used within a period of 24 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 30 days out of moisture and at 2-8° C.
- The violet-staining method has better result than Diff-quik staining method, with extremely fine structure of sperm head.
- A simple staining method for sperm morphology evaluation.
- Ideal for andrology labs with intense workload.
- Without operation of slide pushing, air drying, reagent fixing, the sperms maintain well with natural morphology.
- Suitable for both dry slide and wet slide. It can evaluate not only sperm but also blood cell.
- Stable with a shelf life of two years.