Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit AOT Flow Cell Methodology
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, CFDA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8 ℃|
|Specification:||20T / Kit||Test Method:||AOT Flow Cell Methodology|
male infertility test kit,
papanicolaou stain kit
Sperm Chromatin Structure Assay Kit DNA Fragmentation Diagnosis
AOT Flow Cell Methodology
After denatured by acid, fragmented sperm chromatin would turn to single strand. And the normal sperm chromatin retain double strand. Acridine Orange(AO) associated with single-stranded DNA emits red or yellow fluorescence at 488nm luminescence. While AO intercalated in double stranded DNA emits green fluorescene. If the red fluorescence is increasing, it shows a high rate of DNA fragmentation in sperms.
- 20 tests/kit
- The kit is designed to evaluate the DNA integrity and maturity of human sperm by staining sperm chromatin.
- Reagent A 1 vial 2.5 ml
- Reagent B 1 vial 4.5 ml
- Reagent C ( lyophilized powder ) 2 vials 13 ml 6.5ml/vial
- Lyophilized powder dissolved solution 1 vial 4 ml
Storage conditions and duration:
- Storage conditions: The kit is kept at 2 ~ 8 ℃ in dark place.
- Period of validity: The kit is kept at 2 ~ 8 ℃ for one year. After dissolved, the reagent C would be kept for two weeks in dark at 2 ~ 8 ℃. Once separately store the dissolved reagent C at -20 ℃ in dark, the use life of reagent C could be more than one year.
- Flow cytometer (488nm luminescence)
- The sample should be collected after a minimum of 48 hours but not longer than seven days of sexual abstinency by masturbation or sexual intercourse using special condoms. The semen sample must be complete in collection.
- Fresh semen samples should be liquefied completely prior to testing. If the samples have delayed liquefaction or high viscosity, a liquefier (sold separately) should be conducted.