Cell MC Disposable Counting Chamber For Male Infertility Test Reproductive Medicine
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
Cell MC Disposable Counting Chamber,
Infertility Test Disposable Counting Chamber,
Reproductive Medicine Disposable Counting Chamber
Cell- MC Disposable Counting Chamber Male Infertility Test Reproductive Medicine
WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Sperm-Cervical Mucus Interactionpublished by WHO says, the measure of sperm-cervical mucus interaction must be carried up to test the infertility and the abnormality of it can be an indication for IUI and other ART. There are two assays, assay for sperm-cervical mucus interaction in vivo is postcoital test andassay for sperm-cervical mucus interaction in vitro is simplified slide test or capilary test.
According to the standard of sperm-cervical mucus interactionin WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Sperm-Cervical Mucus Interaction. TheHPF refers to the unit of sperm counting when the thickness of specimen is 100μm and the diameter of 10×wide-field ocular vision lens (mm) is 20 mm. But actually the counting device suitable for the test is usually lack in laboratory. And the CELL-MC disposal counting chambers meet the need of laboratory to standardize the examination of sperm-cervical mucus interaction.
CELL-MC is composed of one special slide and one coverslip. The depth of counting chamber can be controlled by supporting the slide with silicone grease containing glass beads (with diameter 100 um). A counting chamber comprises four pieces of glass beads points serving the spacing and the coverslip as the upper layer. And there are two counting chambers on each cover. With the help of microscope, CELL-MC can quantitatively count the concentration of material components, especially for the low density granules.
- 100μm of chamber depth meet the standard specification of WHO on sperm-cervical mucus interaction assay.
- CELL-MC can count the concentration of material components, especially the low density granules. For examples:
- Sperm-cervical mucus interaction: postcoital test
- Sperm-cervical mucus interaction: Simplified slide test
- Test for cells concentration in cervical mucus
- Determination of semen leukocytes by peroxidase stain
- Applied with microscope, the operation becomes easier.
- Disposal use and reduce the potential contamination during the test.
- 50 tests per kit and meet the need of batch testing.
l Low cost and easy to be popularized.