Sperm Morphology Papanicolaou Stain Kit 500ml/Kit For Male Infertility Diagnosis
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Specification:||500ml/Kit||Shelf Life:||18 Months|
|Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃||Metod:||Papanicolaou Staining|
Sperm papanicolaou stain kit,
Sperm Morphology pap stain kit,
Infertility Diagnosis rapid pap stain kit
Reproductive Medicine Male Infertility Diagnosis Sperm Morphology Papanicolaou Stain Kit
- It’s mainly used for cytological staining of exfoliative cells.
The Papanicolaou staining method is recommended by WHO. Proteins in sperm and other cells have different isoelectric pointsunder the same acidity, and the proteins could be selectively stained by corresponding dye. The cell nucleus contains acid, and it has a strong bond with basic dye, While the cytoplasma contains alkaline, and has a strong bond with acid dye.
- Harris’s haematoxylin 1 vial 500 ml Haematoxylin
- Acidic ethanol 1 vial 500 ml hydrochloric acid, ethanol
- G-6 orange stain 1 vial 500 ml G-6 orange
- EA-50 green stain 1 vial 500 ml Brilliant green, eosin, bismarck brown Y
Note: Thecompositions comprise stains and auxiliary reagents. Bismarck brown Y, Eosin Y, Brilliant green SF, G-6 orange, Haematoxylin are stains, while other reagents are auxiliary reagent.
Storage conditions and duration:
- Storage conditions: The kit is kept at room temperature (5 ~ 30 ℃ ) with relative humidity ≤ 80%, non-corrosive gas, good ventilation.
- Period of validity: The sealed kit is kept for 18 months. Once unsealed, the kit should be used soon. Tighten the cap after every use so as to prevent from volatilization and deterioration.
1. Applicable instrument for this kit:
- General optical microscope
- 2 ~ 8 ℃pharmaceutical refrigerator
- Low-speed centrifuge
2. Other materials required but not provided
- 0.5 μl ~ 10 μl adjustable micropipettes and some disposable tips
- 100μl ~ 1000μl adjustable micropipettes and some disposable tips
- Disposable gloves Forceps or hemostats
- The sample should be collected after a minimum of 48 hours but not longer than seven days of sexual abstinency by masturbation or sexual intercourse using special condoms. The semen sample must be complete in collection.
- Fresh semen samples should be liquefied completely prior to testing. If the samples have delayed liquefaction or high viscosity, a liquefier (sold separately) should be conducted.