40T/Kit Male Diagnostic Kit For Determination Of IgA Antibody Coating Of Spermatozoa
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, CFDA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Shelf Life:||18 Months||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
Immunologic Infertility Male Diagnostic Kit,
IgA Sperm Function Test Kit,
Spermatozoa Sperm Function Test Kit
Male Immunologic Infertility Diagnostic Kit for Determination of IgA
Antibody-coating of Spermatozoa
The kit is mainly used to screen the immunologic infertility.
- A method recommended by WHO is adopted in the kit. The technology is pioneer in domestic.
- Have an improved sensitivity and more suitable for clinical use.
- Stable with a shelf life up to 18 months.
- 40T/Kit, meet the need of batch testing.
- Latex particles coated by anti-human IgA 1 vial 0.25ml
- Reagent compositions: The latex particles is coated by Anti-human IgA rabbit antiserum of diluted 1:100 (the titer is more than 1:32000).
Storage conditions and duration:
- Storage conditions : The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2-8° C.
- Duration: The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2-8° C, and can be used within a period of 18 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 58 days at 2-8° C.
The test result by MAR IgA: