Infertility Diagnosis MAR IgG Kit For Determination IgG Antibody Coating Of Spermatozoa
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kit|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Shelf Life:||18 Months||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
Infertility Diagnosis MAR IgG Kit,
Spermatozoa Coating MAR IgG Kit,
Antibody Coating MAR IgG Kit
MAR IgG - Kit for Determination of IgG Antibody-coating of Spermatozoa Male Infertility Diagnosis
The kit is used to screen the immunologic infertility.
The antibodies existing on the sperm surface may decrease sperm motility, block the sperm’s passage into the cervical mucus, as well as inhibit the sperm-oocyte binding, thus to cause the failure of fertilization. The antibody-coating of spermatozoa is considered as the typical and specific index of immunologic infertility. Once the result of MAR test is abnormal, it would be probably diagnosed as immunologic infertility, yet this diagnosis shall be confirmed via other tests (sperm-cervical mucus contact test, sperm-cervical mucus capillary tube test).
- Latex particles coated by IgG 1 vial 0.25ml
- Anti-human IgG antiserum 1 vial 0.25ml
- MAR IgG quality-control substance 1 vial 0.1ml
- Reagent compositions: Anti-human IgG antibodies, human IgG, latex particles, phosphate buffered saline.
【Storage conditions and duration】
- Storage conditions. The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2~8° C.
- Duration: The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2~8° C, and can be used within a period of 18 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 58 days at 2~8° C.
The test result by MAR IgG: