MAR IgA Test Kit IgA Antibody Coating Spermatozoa MAR Sperm Function Test Kit
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, CFDA, ISO13485|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 kits|
|Delivery Time:||3 - 5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 kits per year|
|Shelf Life:||18 Months||Storage Temperature:||2 - 8℃|
IgA Sperm Function Test Kit,
MAR Sperm Function Test Kit,
MAR IgA test Kit
MAR IgA test, Kit for Determination of IgA Antibody-coating of Spermatozoa Male Infertility Diagnosis Immunologic Infertility Test
The kit is used to screen the immunologic infertility.
The antibodies existing on the sperm surface may decrease sperm motility, block the sperm’s passage into the cervicalmucus, as well as inhibit the sperm-oocyte binding, thus to cause the failure of fertilization. The antibody-coating ofspermatozoa is considered as the typical and specific index of immunologic infertility. Once the result of MAR IgG test is abnormal, the additional test of MAR IgA is then required. The abnormal result of MAR test would be probably diagnosed as immunologic infertility, yet this diagnosis shall be confirmed via other tests (sperm-cervical mucus contact test, sperm-cervical mucus capillary tube test).
- A method recommended by WHO is adopted in the kit. The technology is pioneer in domestic.
- Have an improved sensitivity and more suitable for clinical use.
- Stable with a shelf life up to 18 months.
- 40T/Kit, meet the need of batch testing.
- Latex particles coated by anti-human IgA 1 vial 0.25ml
- Reagent compositions: The latex particles is coated by Anti-human IgA rabbit antiserum of diluted 1:100 (the titer is more than 1:32000).
Storage conditions and duration:
- Storage conditions : The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2-8° C.
- Duration: The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2-8° C, and can be used within a period of 18 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 58 days at 2-8° C.
The test result by MAR IgA: