|Room 401, Section 2, Bld 25, Keyuanxi Industrial Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City GD, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stain:||Wright Stain||Specification:||40 Tests/kit|
|Required Device:||Ordinary Microscope||Applicable Lab:||Andrology Lab, Reproductive Lab|
SCD Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit,
40 tests/kit Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test Kit,
Wright stain sperm dna test kit
Ready-to-use reagent kits, excellent staining for Sperm DNA fragmentation test (SCD method)
1. The kit is designed to evaluate the DNA intactness in human sperm.
2. The assay is to provide medical evidence for the etiology of infertility, the prediction of assisted reproductive pregnancy outcome
3. The reagent kit has excellent staining for sperm, easy to identify the fragmented sperm. The head halo of non-fragmented sperm is
large, and the boundary between the head and halo is obvious.
4. Equipped with Specimen SCD preservation, fresh semen could be stored for up to half a month and tested in batch. Easy for
storage and transportation.
5. The required device is general microscope and 80℃ water bath. No special device is needed.
6. With wide range of users.
|Pre-coated slides||2 boxes||40 wells (10 pieces/box, 2 wells/piece)|
|Gel with low melting point||40 tubes||5.6 ml (0.14 ml/tube)|
|Solution A||1 vial||100 ml|
|Solution B||1 vial||100 ml|
|Wright's stain||1 vial||20 ml|
|Wright's buffer||1 vial||30 ml|
|SCD preservative reagent||1 vial||15 ml|
|Glass slide covers||1 box||45 pieces (45 pieces/box)|
*The normal reference value: the percentage of sperm with fragmented DNA < 25%.
The identification of DNA fragmented sperm: the head of sperm only produce small halos or not, and the thickness of the halos
in one side is less than 1/3 of the smallest diameter of the head of sperm
Contact Person: Cindy