|Room 401, Section 2, Bld 25, Keyuanxi Industrial Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City GD, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stain:||Wright Stain||Specification:||40 Tests/kit|
|Required Device:||Ordinary Microscope||Applicable Lab:||Andrology Lab, Reproductive Lab|
CFDA Sperm DNA fragmentation test,
40 Tests/Kit sperm dna fragmentation kit,
Wright Stain sperm dna fragmentation kit
Easy to perform and score, Validated reagent kit for Sperm DNA fragmentation test (SCD method)
1. The kit is designed to evaluate the DNA intactness in human sperm.
2. The assay is to provide medical evidence for the etiology of infertility, the prediction of assisted reproductive pregnancy outcome
3. The reagent kit has excellent staining for sperm, easy to identify the fragmented sperm. The head halo of non-fragmented sperm is
large, and the boundary between the head and halo is obvious.
4. Equipped with Specimen SCD preservation, fresh semen could be stored for up to half a month and tested in batch. Easy for
storage and transportation.
5. The required device is general microscope and 80℃ water bath. Without the need for complex laboratory equipment.
6. With wide range of users.
Sperm Chromatin Dispersion (SCD) method: The basis of the test lies in the differential response offered by the nuclei of spermatozoa with fragmented DNA compared to those with their DNA intactness. The controlled denaturation of the DNA followed by the extraction of the nuclear proteins, gives rise to partially deproteinized nucleoids in which the DNA loops expand, forming halos of chromatin dispersion. However, the spermatozoa nucleoids whose DNA is fragmented, either do not develop a dispersion halo or the halo is minimal.
*The normal reference value: the percentage of sperm with fragmented DNA < 25%.
The identification of DNA fragmented sperm: the head of sperm only produce small halos or not, and the thickness of the halos
in one side is less than 1/3 of the smallest diameter of the head of sperm
Contact Person: Cindy